Ads 468x60px

Saturday 24 November 2012

BROKEN ANGEL


                                                       

I won’t be asking for anything more father ,as much I’m in this lonely world. His thoughts have taken a special place in my heart  now.
I have given my heart away to him . Oh!  father, Let not the distance separate us. I beg you for him….. I pled you for him….Hear my pray oh holy father … When you say ask & you”ll get.
Then make me a promise to bring us together  again and reunite us…. Nothing more I ask of u O lord.. Its just him I ask you for…
He is my new wish , my new dream , he is like my new shinning star,
He is appe of my eye…
Like a new moon he encountered  but why in a twilight we got lost…
I don’t want agai to get lost in some mist….. I swear he will be the only person I will love… The eagerness to see him is growing but nearly inside one…
It’s difficult to handle now father make it sooner,Im loosing the self control… He is waiting for me.
Don’t want to keep him await for much longer .. I know its keep him await for much longer …
I know its getting uneasy for him to survive without me…
I know you can see him struggling because without me he is like an broken Angel.

Share if you liked this Post using your favorite sharing service:

Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...