Ads 468x60px

Saturday 24 November 2012

Aamir Khan will direct again


Taare Zameen Par', Aamir Khan has received huge applause excited to direct a film again.
2007 release 'Taare Zameen Par' was well received by the audience and Smikshkane. The 47-year-old actor in his uncle Nasir Hussain's film 'with floor floor "(1984) and' Rock '(1985) worked as an assistant director.
Aamir said,'' I have chosen a story and hopefully I'll direct it.But now I am an actor and a TV show with 'Satyameva Jayate Season 2' am.
He said,'' a story no one will write the script. I have told to the author's direction the film will take some time yet. Muङo not know when it will be directed. Sym in my hands' PK ',' Dhoom '-3' and 'Satyameva Jayate 2' will work. Although I am willing to be the creator of it.'' Aamir said that he is impressed with the Mahabharata and the big screen in a Hisse fixated.
He said,'' It's a wish. This major project is like a dream for me. Suppose that today, so I decided to make it Muङo take 20 years to complete. I am so afraid of it. If I said that I decided to make it, so it will take five years to the research. Then you will be able to work ... The subject matter is very important to me. Aamir'' his upcoming film 'Wanted' rumors of differences with director Reema Kgti talked about openly.
He said,'' As far as is concerned, already the rumors are not true. Such reports are often wrong, such as 'Lagaan' was about.
Often when the release kicks are reports of this type that I am not happy with the film. If I have to explain all sorts of rumors Muङo approaching, which will have to stop working. So I decided that the film will tell about myself.''
Share if you liked this Post using your favorite sharing service:

Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...